Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what they say about letting someone borrow your truck... well, I let my son borrow my Rebel to move (of course) and he left the tailgate down while in the store, someone backed into it with their ball hitch. These awesome people didn't bother to stick around. There's a lovely (sarcasm) dent just left of the backup camera. I don't want to put a claim into my insurance so I'm trying to find a replacement tailgate. Does anyone know a good place to find one? I'm having no luck in my own online search. Everything still works fine, it's just ugly. I'll upload a pic later... thanks all!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
yeah any ram tailgate would fit. however, how did somebody's hitch back into it. im hoping their truck was lifted and yours was in the lowest mode cause i dont know i cant figure out how a hitch ball would be able to hit the door that is that high up

·
Registered
10 Posts
After yesterday episode where this moving truck tried to pass me on the right and got 2/3rd of the way past me then moved into the side of me.
I was towing a trailer and making the next left.
I hit the brakes and he missed me by inches.
I've just installed my dash cam with that has a vibration setting for when the truck is parked.
Nothing seems to happen when I have that working for some reason.

·
Registered
157 Posts
haha thats how it works. when you hook something up to catch something, it doesn't happen.
when you mop the floors or clean people come to mess it up.

way of virtue of life

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.