Ram Rebel Forum banner

101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
share a picture of your truck from the side tomorrow so we can see what it looks like. it's your truck, i was kind of harsh on you. KC makes very nice light mounts for bars.
ram.jpg

·
Banned
248 Posts
share a picture of your truck from the side tomorrow so we can see what it looks like. it's your truck, i was kind of harsh on you. KC makes very nice light mounts for bars. View attachment 1851
Now all in all , no matter what color out there black white or red or even granite, you must admit in the long run, that white being that its a neutral color is cool looking when its clean.

·
Registered
69 Posts
share a picture of your truck from the side tomorrow so we can see what it looks like. it's your truck, i was kind of harsh on you. KC makes very nice light mounts for bars. View attachment 1851
Its all good Joe. But I did tell you from the beginning I liked your's better but I couldn't pass up the deal I got on it. I am going to add some lights up top. Haven't decided if its gonna be a 50" LED light bar or KC's like your's.
debadging 2.jpg

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just got my tint put on!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
During the last nor'easter on Tuesday . This is my brand-spanbrand-spankg-new 2018 I got 3 days before the storm . Incidentally, has anyone figured out the best way to debadge the large letter from the tailgate without spending a fortune?

Attachments

101 - 120 of 160 Posts