Ram Rebel Forum banner

181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Recommended payload is super conservative, accommodating all the worst case scenarios. Acceleration was fine, braking was still better than my unloaded Cherokee, handling was fine. Toyota pulled 100k lbs plus worth of space shuttle with a stock Tundra on national tv, more than 10 times the rated towing capacity. If a was in an at fault accident and the pallet of bird seed stayed intact, I may of had issues.
Yeah but these ain’t no Tundras. Lol

Well I guess I should stop babying mine so much and see what it can do, not what some chump at FCA says I should do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 5089 View attachment 5081

Suspension link swap pictured in Aero mode. MOPAR fender flares. Nfab nerf steps. Nitto 35 12.5 R17 Trail Grappler M/T. Fuel Trophy wheels (Stock wheels didn't have enough offset and the inside sidewall of the front tires had no room for flex against suspension)
View attachment 5089 View attachment 5081

Suspension link swap pictured in Aero mode. MOPAR fender flares. Nfab nerf steps. Nitto 35 12.5 R17 Trail Grappler M/T. Fuel Trophy wheels (Stock wheels didn't have enough offset and the inside sidewall of the front tires had no room for flex against suspension)

I have a 2018 EcoDiesel same Granite Crystal Metallic I cant quite tell by the pictures but are your Fender Flares Black? I have been trying to find some for my truck and not sure if i want Black or matching color,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trying to find flares for my 2018 Granite Crystal metallic EcoDiesel, wondering about going with matte Black or trying to find color match. The only color match i can find are $1,200 Bushwackers I am in Canada west coast,, any help hints of links to where i can get some

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine.. Still want to get a bed cover and new front and rear bumper.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
94 Posts
These off-black colors are where it’s at.
don’t get me wrong, I love the blacked out look, but it really became all-too-common too fast.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got her about 2 weeks ago and loving it so far. I’ve wanted a rebel ever since they came out and I finally got one. Can’t wait to take her out on the trails at little river canyon in Alabama when I get home.

181 - 200 of 200 Posts