Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the introduction of the all-new grille on the 2015 RAM 1500 Rebel, RAM Truck designers talk about their inspiration for these unique grilles. Besides a terrific look at the story behind the grilles, there is some great footage of the Rebel that should get your heart rate up. Enjoy!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I hate how they always show that red rebel with sunroof and ramboxs yet you cannot get one with both.... i will be so mad if Ram offers both for 2016. I really miss my sunroof from my Laramie. But i do like the ram boxs

·
Registered
426 Posts
No ****!!!! I love it. and im also very jealous thats awsome that you scored one of those, you might have the only one with both.
Only red one in my province right now I know that for a fact. I've only seen one other one and it had ram boxes and no sunroof and was in the gray.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I hate how they always show that red rebel with sunroof and ramboxs yet you cannot get one with both.... i will be so mad if Ram offers both for 2016. I really miss my sunroof from my Laramie. But i do like the ram boxs
In the States you can't get both but in Canada you can. The ones with both are in Canada. Has to do with the weight limits of 1500 trucks I guess. I wanted both too.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
First time seeing this video and thought by now I had seen most of them. Neat! Learned something new today

·
Registered
25 Posts
They are both offered on the 2016. I have both. That's crazy that you couldn't get both in 2015.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The grill is the one thing on the rebel that I find hideous. Luckily, sitting inside, I don't have to look at it much. The foo-man-chu look of the bar is dumb. Wish I could remove it...

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg
Add something to change the look. I added .50cal bullets.

Reactions: MMA10mm

·
Registered
57 Posts
I pulled the grill to change my lightbulbs, and while it was off, I coated the RAM lettering in the grill black. That helps A LOT! Greatly reduces the effect of the silver letters drawing the eye right to the center of the grill.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts