Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
That is a very old picture when they first started running the first go through the assembly line in 2015

·
Registered
78 Posts
I wish there was a way to get a numbering system for the Rebels, but the VIN numbering lumps in ALL RAM 1500's.

I picked mine up July 23rd, so I know it's one of the first.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I wish there was a way to get a numbering system for the Rebels, but the VIN numbering lumps in ALL RAM 1500's.

I picked mine up July 23rd, so I know it's one of the first.
As they are limiting them in 15 and 16 production it would actually make practical sense to have them numbered.

Q

·
0 Posts
It would cool if they had special Numbered plates on them.
Vehicles are better made on Tuesday thru thursday

·
Registered
492 Posts
As they are limiting them in 15 and 16 production it would actually make practical sense to have them numbered.
Do we actually know how many are gonna be made. The dealer tried to tell me that this truck was a limited addition and was like the vipers and only a few would be made. Is that true ?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Do we actually know how many are gonna be made. The dealer tried to tell me that this truck was a limited addition and was like the vipers and only a few would be made. Is that true ?
I've never seen confirmed reports on this but heard it from someone at FCA directly myself.

Reactions: Chris
1 - 10 of 10 Posts