Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2020 Ram rebel all stock. I want to do some stuff to it soon but first thing is tires! I cruise back country and a lot of highway, The one thing I want is what tire to bring the truck up and make it look a little wider on stock rim. Please help!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've got a similar question... 2019 rebel, no air suspension.... looking to replace my factory tires at 45000 miles. I want something that will fit the factory rim but look good, perform okay on dirt (I do a couple week backcountry hunting trips in the middle of no where that get pretty rough and muddy. The other 50 weeks of the year though I'm driving pavement. I need something that is good for both and looks good on the truck. Preferably not terribly noisy on the highway, and preferably something I can get 50k miles out of.

·
Super Moderator
127 Posts
I’ve got a 2018 with air suspension daily driver mostly paved…. But it does see some off road occasionally when fishing or camping

I swear by my Firestone Destination MT2’s
I got them in 315/70r17 on the stock 17” rim
All I’ve added is home brew leveling links up front to even out front and back

I had the MT’s on my previous vehicle and tread wear was low, so that was good, plus they are just a bad arse look’s mud tire…. Helps that they had gotten me out of some sticky situations in the past…. Beware wet traction sucks on pavement, gravel with hard packed dirt, and ice…. but I think that could be said about most mud tires. Although my Destination’s do have the holes so you can stud them for ice/snow
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve got a 2018 with air suspension daily driver mostly paved…. But it does see some off road occasionally when fishing or camping

I swear by my Firestone Destination MT2’s
I got them in 315/70r17 on the stock 17” rim
All I’ve added is home brew leveling links up front to even out front and back

I had the MT’s on my previous vehicle and tread wear was low, so that was good, plus they are just a bad arse look’s mud tire…. Helps that they had gotten me out of some sticky situations in the past…. Beware wet traction sucks on pavement, gravel with hard packed dirt, and ice…. but I think that could be said about most mud tires. Although my Destination’s do have the holes so you can stud them for ice/snow
View attachment 32171
Wow, that truck looks great. Could you go into more detail about your "home brew" leveling? I'm getting ready to invest in that myself. Revel makes adjustable links, or I could pay to have it leveled the normal way.

·
Super Moderator
127 Posts
Thanks
I followed this thread and video

Reactions: woopigdoc08

·
Registered
10 Posts
2020 Rebel
RC 3.5 inch lift with V2 socks
Fuel Rebel 6 18’
BFGoodrich K02’s all terrain 35’s

Truck rides a little stiffer then stock. Needed minimal trimming to fit the 35’s. Wanted something beefier but not something that would be to wild (financially and loss of practicality). I absolutely love it and I’m super happy with her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking to put BFG KO2-35x12.5xr18’s on my 19’ Rebel. I did put a 2.5” Motofab level kit on the front. Does anyone have this size currently? If so, have you experienced any rub of any kind? I appreciate any feedback before I drop $1600 on rubber thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts