Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install 315/70R17 tires on my stock 2018 Rebel rims. I am running 2" spacers but want to remove them. Will the new tires fit without rubbing and will the tire change bring the tires out to the edge of the factory flares without spacers? I am installing the Day Star leveling kit and CFT links this weekend. Any pics of similar set ups appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can’t help you there regarding the tires. Sorry.
But would you happen to have pics of your truck? I’m thinking of adding wheel spacers but not sure if I should do 1.5” or 2”. About how much tire sticks out of the fender flares with the 2” spacers?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I want to install 315/70R17 tires on my stock 2018 Rebel rims. I am running 2" spacers but want to remove them. Will the new tires fit without rubbing and will the tire change bring the tires out to the edge of the factory flares without spacers? I am installing the Day Star leveling kit and CFT links this weekend. Any pics of similar set ups appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help.
Call custom offsets in Wisconsin. They will know. Or use there web site

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can’t help you there regarding the tires. Sorry.
But would you happen to have pics of your truck? I’m thinking of adding wheel spacers but not sure if I should do 1.5” or 2”. About how much tire sticks out of the fender flares with the 2” spacers?
I do not have pictures with the spacers but the 2" put the stock tires just outsides the fender flares. I bought a set of 17 x 9 934B Clutch Satin Black Racelines with a -12 offset and installed 35 x 12.5 R17 Federal MT's and it turned out great! I also installed the Daystar 2.5" leveling kit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not have pictures with the spacers but the 2" put the stock tires just outsides the fender flares. I bought a set of 17 x 9 934B Clutch Satin Black Racelines with a -12 offset and installed 35 x 12.5 R17 Federal MT's and it turned out great! I also installed the Daystar 2.5" leveling kit.
Oh and with those rims I removed the spacers.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Are you gonna let go of the spacers? For how much?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts