Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is using a torsion bar load levelling hitch, my question is the proper method of setting it up and the affects on the air suspension

·
Registered
91 Posts
who is using a torsion bar load levelling hitch, my question is the proper method of setting it up and the affects on the air suspension
I use it for my 32 foot travel trailer. I hooked it up same as normal. Don't if it is right though. Would love to know the proper setup procedure for doing so.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I live in Illinois. Don't know about a difference for Canadians. :)

The Owner's Manual is electronic. You can get it from here if you didn't pull it off your CD/DVD that came with the truck already. Just pick your year and Ram 1500. The Users Manual doesn't have anything on hitches, it points you to online towing guide links.

The info on weight distribution hitches and the air suspension starts on page 648 in the 2015 Owner's Manual. In the 2016 Owner's Manual it starts about page 685.

·
Registered
332 Posts
is the Canadian owners manual different ? there is nothing about hitches in mine anywhere
I am in Canada and mine has it in there. Are you sure you're looking at the owner's manual and not one of the many brochures that come in there about warranty, tires, etc? It's a pretty thick book.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts