Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody experienced a ‘bubble’ showing up on the touchscreen. It looks like the top layer of the screen is detaching from a lower layer. It is getting warmer outside and the ‘bubble’ has grown from about a 1/4” spot to over 2” long in last week. It’s on the top edge which I can live with, as long as it doesn’t migrate down.

2018 Rebel

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
You sure there isn’t a plastic film or screen protector on that baby? If not, should be fine for a while, but as it gets hotter I’d expect it to get worse and perhaps affect functionality.

2012 4th gen SXT crew Hemi awaiting retirement. Ordered 2021 Rebel Billet Silver Metallic EcoDiesel March 10, built May 18 awaiting shipping. Dutchmen 268bhs 33’ trailer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You sure there isn’t a plastic film or screen protector on that baby? If not, should be fine for a while, but as it gets hotter I’d expect it to get worse and perhaps affect functionality.
I wish it was a film. That was my first thought too, but it’s definitely not. I hope it stops growing!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Has anybody experienced a ‘bubble’ showing up on the touchscreen. It looks like the top layer of the screen is detaching from a lower layer. It is getting warmer outside and the ‘bubble’ has grown from about a 1/4” spot to over 2” long in last week. It’s on the top edge which I can live with, as long as it doesn’t migrate down.

2018 Rebel
Yes, mine is getting replaced. It was remarkably covered by my aftermarket warranty. Almost makes up for the fact that my broken manifold bolts weren't covered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts