Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ram Rebel 5.7L eTorque
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum here but thought I would hop on to see if anyone would be interested in swapping mirrors with me.
Have a new 2019 Rebel loaded up pretty well but not crazy about the tow mirrors, I rarely tow and they make parking in the garage a bit tighter than I would like.
  • My truck has the Level 2 Equipment group and Blind-spot with Cross-path detection package, which (I think per the window sticker) means my mirrors have "supplemental signals", "courtesy lamps" and "blind spot monitoring".
If anyone is interested in swapping standard mirrors with the same functionality let me know !
  • I am in the Nashville area so local would be preferred but i'm not totally opposed to shipping either
This is my first newer truck - upgraded from an 94' GMC z71 ... so its a big change ! Other toys include a couple of Harleys, a Hellcat Challenger and an old Chevelle I'm restoring.

Looking forward to learning more about these trucks from you guys !

·
Registered
22 Posts
Call me and I’ll swap with you !
205-353-3091
I’m 3 hrs away in Alabama near Cullman off I -65 !
Gonna be looking at a camper at dealership in Nashville on 4/5
Tony Kalos

·
Registered
2019 Ram Rebel 5.7L eTorque
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey! I’ll post up my window sticker tomorrow and touch base with you to see if we can make this happen.

As far as I know they do not make power folding tow mirrors so you would be giving that function up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts