Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the standard mirrors have memory in them? I want to order tow mirrors with the same features as the standard since I didn't order them from the factory because they weren't power folding.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
No memory in standard mirrors. Manual fold-away, heated.

The towing package only adds courtesy lights, turn signals.

The luxury package adds power folding, auto-dimming, courtesy lights, and turn signals on standard sized mirrors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
divinggumby,
Did you end up ordering Trailer Mirrors? I have been contemplating it for a month or two now, and am finally serious about it. My rebel has The Luxury pkg but NOT the factory tow pkg. I would like to find ones that maintain the power fold function (park in a 1-car garage built in the 1920's...so VERY narrow) but Im not sure if thats even remotely possible.
Any help is appreciated!!!
Michael

·
Read Only
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I haven't and I'm not sure I'll order them now since I put blind spot mirrors on the regular mirrors and it seams to be good enough for now. I my only tow our boat twice a year so I'm up in the air myself on them right now too. The tow mirrors with the power fold should be like the regular ones are now when folded in to get into your garage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.