Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been pretty happy with the stock Toyo Open Country AT2’s LT285/70R17 121/118S on my stock 2016 Rebel. Had 109k km’s (68k miles) on them and still have 10/32 tread left. I figure I could have taken them to 130k (85k Miles).

Just replaced them with the same tire but the new AT3. Not officially released in Canada yet so I may have had the first ones in the country with their soft launch.

So far so good. Possibly a smidge louder at full highway speeds, but nothing to worry about at all. These should be a winner. Apparently better in the snow and rain. More aggressive tread. Too new to judge gas mileage differences and may be difficult to know that with winter weather up here. Got them for 4 bucks less per tire than the AT2’s. Be careful when ordering to get the LT AND the 121S.
They look great without overly flexing.
Super happy so far.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
266 Posts
I like how modern tires are beefing up the treads and adding some sidewall rubber.

hope they serve you well!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I plan on getting those exact tires when my AT2s finally give up the ghost. Still going strong at 93,000 miles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have been pretty happy with the stock Toyo Open Country AT2’s LT285/70R17 121/118S on my stock 2016 Rebel. Had 109k km’s (68k miles) on them and still have 10/32 tread left. I figure I could have taken them to 130k (85k Miles).

Just replaced them with the same tire but the new AT3. Not officially released in Canada yet so I may have had the first ones in the country with their soft launch.

So far so good. Possibly a smidge louder at full highway speeds, but nothing to worry about at all. These should be a winner. Apparently better in the snow and rain. More aggressive tread. Too new to judge gas mileage differences and may be difficult to know that with winter weather up here. Got them for 4 bucks less per tire than the AT2’s. Be careful when ordering to get the LT AND the 121S.
They look great without overly flexing.
Super happy so far.

View attachment 31323 View attachment 31324 View attachment 31325
awesome...I just bought a new Rebel and am considering pulling the stock Duratracs and swapping with the Toyo AT3 in 35". Where did you purchase the tires if you don't mind me asking?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts