Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I think my understanding is correct but I wanted to see if you guys agree.

I want the trailer brake control option, but I also want the power folding mirrors that comes in the luxury package. My reasoning is that I want the brake control for the odd time I may need it in the future, but having the power folding mirrors for parking in the parking garage at work is a nice option.

So, I know I want the Luxury package, but instead of the "Trailer Tow Mirrors & Brake Group" I want the "Trailer Brake Control" exterior option to go along with the lux package? That should give me what I'm looking for. Right?

Derf

·
Registered
165 Posts
you could always buy the trailer break after the fact and have it installed. as long as you have the paperwork and its done by a credited place it will not void your warranty

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Such a delicate decision as all items are nice to have. Good luck in making that decision. All I wanted was the heated steering wheel, butt warmers and remote start, and ended up getting everything else by accident. For a fee too. Wasn't free. Lord knows it wasn't.

·
Registered
165 Posts
everything is negotiable. even when you go get your oil change haha. nobody realizes that. Say you want to buy floor mats from the dealer and they say the weather tech they get in that day RAM on it are 250. tell them you pay 150 or you go down the street and have ford customize them. (every dealer can order customized ones).. they will tell you "i think our invoice sir is 180 on these mats"
Your right, your invoice is that. However, if you want a paying customer to keep servicing and spending money in the dealership you'll do almost anything to keep me around. Lets be honest, if you got a better deal on even an oil change and it happens to be an extra 20 mins from your house. most people will do it. they do not want that to happen to you!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I do all my oil changes. This way I know it was done right and with the right oil. You guys that are leasing probably don't care too much about that...lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
haha nah everything covered for leasing, for the most part. but i will purchase at the end. however i still do my own oil change too, easier, quicker, and more efficient. So if the dealer leaves something off i know they messed up and i be mad. if i mess up i cant be mad at myself

1 - 11 of 11 Posts