Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need some photo help from our community guys and gals, I ordered a new white on black Rebel and cant seem to find any pics of that color with the riveted flares. Anyone have any pics they can post of that color combo please? If you do post could you include a note telling which model flares, Bushwackers? Mopar? Etc

·
Registered
12 Posts
Need some photo help from our community guys and gals, I ordered a new whit on black Rebel and cant seem to find any pics of that color with the riveted flares. Anyone have any pics they can post of that color combo please? If you do post could you include a note telling which model flares, Bushwackers? Mopar? Etc

Got mine from flare one on eBay way cheaper than the Bushwhacker n Mopar

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Defears those look sharp. what brand are they?
Sorry the pics got posted so many times. My laptop was being screwy. The flares are from eBay from "flare one". I'll tell you this though; they were not easy to put on. The holes don't line up so I had to make some mods to make them fit right. Think they ran me $120 or so.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered the ones for the 2500 because after making contact with the company they said the 1500 wouldn't fit the 2017 Rebel. I'm beginning to wonder if they actually would have. I wasn't ballsy enough to waste the money and buy both sets. At any rate, mods I had to do included marking new holes and drilling them into the plastic. From there I had to use the factory rivets and screws because the ones provided are waaaaaay too short. Also the weather stripping was very time consuming to apply. So I went to a automotive store and bought aftermarket stuff that I could apply much much easier and faster. One I got everything prepped I took off the original flares. They take some work, so don't rush and use plastic scrapers if possible. I have a special tool kit designed just to take apart the interior of vehicles and projects just like this. That made my life easy. You'll hear numerous guys on here talk about how easy it is to complete but coming from someone with zero skill set for cars/trucks, the whole project took about 4hrs. Hope that helps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.