Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, first time posting anything. Anyway, I have a 2021 Rebel and unfortunately the Navigation app is not downloaded on my UConnect. Has anyone been successful in downloading it? I know I can always just plug my phone in and use Google maps but since my Big Horn had navigation I’ve kind of gotten used to it plus I like the UConnect version better. Any help y’all can give me is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey all, first time posting anything. Anyway, I have a 2021 Rebel and unfortunately the Navigation app is not downloaded on my UConnect. Has anyone been successful in downloading it? I know I can always just plug my phone in and use Google maps but since my Big Horn had navigation I’ve kind of gotten used to it plus I like the UConnect version better. Any help y’all can give me is greatly appreciated!

It's a feature that the dealership has to install. Unfortunately process individuals are not able to install it remotely because they have to do it via a thumb drive from Mopar that has the software on it for navigation. When I added it to my truck it sent me back $500 to add it to the Uconnect on my 2017 ram 1500 rebel and that was just for the software alone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts