1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RAM SIDE.jpg
RAM FRONT.jpg
RAM SIDE.jpg
Could not turn down TRUCK MONTH/AUTO SHOW and DEALER INCENTIVES for this baby. Could not be happier! Plan to start slow and work my way up with aftermarket stuff; Going for: 50% tint to match front and back windows. Line-X and Antenna-X 13 inch black in the near future. Rest will come as we go.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Every time the pictures load it's like seeing the truck all over again. Never gets old!
Haha! So I don't know why there was a duplicate in there. When I did the preview and saw the uploads it only shows the 2, not 3 so I can't remove the duplicate pic. I guess you just get to see it twice!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Haha! So I don't know why there was a duplicate in there. When I did the preview and saw the uploads it only shows the 2, not 3 so I can't remove the duplicate pic. I guess you just get to see it twice!
I honestly didn't even realize :confused:! I can edit it for you if you really want to fix it.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
View attachment 1125 View attachment 1126 View attachment 1125 Could not turn down TRUCK MONTH/AUTO SHOW and DEALER INCENTIVES for this baby. Could not be happier! Plan to start slow and work my way up with aftermarket stuff; Going for: 50% tint to match front and back windows. Line-X and Antenna-X 13 inch black in the near future. Rest will come as we go.
Well @ least you weren't in here for a month asking ridiculous questions before you got yours..congrats bud!

Reactions: joe

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice truck and congrats, love the color combo. You may want to look at 20% tint on the front windows to match the back windows, 50% will be not be dark enough to match.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nicely Played! Congrats and you chose an excellent color!! I'm in NE Ohio as well. See you around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q

·
0 Posts
View attachment 1125 View attachment 1126 View attachment 1125 Could not turn down TRUCK MONTH/AUTO SHOW and DEALER INCENTIVES for this baby. Could not be happier! Plan to start slow and work my way up with aftermarket stuff; Going for: 50% tint to match front and back windows. Line-X and Antenna-X 13 inch black in the near future. Rest will come as we go.
Welcome aboard nice looking. Can I ask what percentage is the front tint so I know what to ask for when I tint mine?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard nice looking. Can I ask what percentage is the front tint so I know what to ask for when I tint mine?
I don't think he has it tinted yet, sounds like he is planning on getting 50% tint. You will need about 20% tint on the front to match the back windows, which is what I have put on my last couple rams including the rebel.

Q

·
0 Posts
I don't think he has it tinted yet, sounds like he is planning on getting 50% tint. You will need about 20% tint on the front to match the back windows, which is what I have put on my last couple rams including the rebel.
Thank you for the reply.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I did 20% to match the rear windows and cap. Very happy with the look.

Sent from my JKURX

1 - 20 of 20 Posts