Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red 2015 Rebel. At 750km I noticed the suspension 1\2-3\4inches lower on drivers side. Chrysler Canada says it is within allowable limits!!!!! Anyone else have this problem? From this dealership it is the second Rebel to do this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red 2015 Rebel. At 750km I noticed the suspension 1\2-3\4inches lower on drivers side. Chrysler Canada says it is within allowable limits!!!!! Anyone else have this problem? From this dealership it is the second Rebel to do this.
Took it in today to another Chrysler dealer . Same answer its within allowable limits. I will keep trying to fix it

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have the same issue driver side sits lower at all levels. My buddy is a tech at the dealer I go to I will have him look at it and post what he thinks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I work at a dealer and our first rebel we got was a v6. It sat lower in the left front then ended up blowing a rear bag. Sensors were messed up on the front for the system from what I heard on the diagnosal.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Interesting tread.
I havent noticed left/right uneven but front/back. The front is always lower.

Anyone notice that as well? or is that normal?
It's my first 4x4 truck, aren't they suppose to be leveled?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Interesting tread.
I havent noticed left/right uneven but front/back. The front is always lower.

Anyone notice that as well? or is that normal?
It's my first 4x4 truck, aren't they suppose to be leveled?
Front to back will always be lower unless in off road mode. Typical way a truck sets.

Reactions: reveiled

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Picked up truck today drive 1/8 of a mile from dealer now the air compressor went
This whole thread makes my gut twist. I am sorry you're having these issues already. I'd be furious with them if they didn't get it resolved ASAP.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mines broke down at the dealership now. Front air susp all way down and rear all way up in offroad. Will not come out of that mode. It thinks it's in normal mode also if u go by the lite on the dash. They ordered a air susp module hopping this will fix it, we will see... Already been in touch with Chrysler. ETA on module, 3-5 days. Now I'm in a pos rental. First the rear end recall/ replacement and now this, wish I would have got a loaded sport 1500, with no air susp.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Mines at broke down at the dealership now. Front air susp all way down and rear all way up in offroad. Will not come out of that mode. It thinks it's in normal mode also if u go by the lite on the dash. They ordered a air susp module hopping this will fix it, we will see... Already been in touch with Chrysler. ETA on module, 3-5 days. Now I'm in a pos rental. First the rear end recall/ replacement and now this, wish I would have got a loaded sport 1500, with no air susp.
Sorry @vinhemi let us know what they find please

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mines broke down at the dealership now. Front air susp all way down and rear all way up in offroad. Will not come out of that mode. It thinks it's in normal mode also if u go by the lite on the dash. They ordered a air susp module hopping this will fix it, we will see... Already been in touch with Chrysler. ETA on module, 3-5 days. Now I'm in a pos rental. First the rear end recall/ replacement and now this, wish I would have got a loaded sport 1500, with no air susp.
Something like this happened to mine. I don't know exactly what happened because one of my Co workers moved my truck while it was parked and I wasn't around. When I got to the truck the front was all the way down and the back was in regular mode. The buttons were stuck in regular mode and I couldn't bring it down. I was panicking so much when I saw this, but ended up putting the truck in Off-Road mode and the it worked. Then back to Normal. I drove the truck over 2000km since and it didn't happen again yet. This was a day that the temperature was below -30C. Please keep us posted what happens though.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Not good to hear, hope it gets resolved quickly

Now I'm wishing I got that lifetime warranty ....
I'm so glad i made that choice

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
sounds like a software problem in the computer. probably will be an update to fix it down the road.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts