Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
hold both buttons for air ride for 5 seconds, it will reset. it resets once you do this and get past 15 mph.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
hold both buttons for air ride for 5 seconds, it will reset. it resets once you do this and get past 15 mph.
@joe knocking it out with the BIG inform

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Oh you didn't get the memo? Apparently I'm the only Google expert for trying to explain things to peolle....
Well, if the shoe fits......

And let's not confuse what happened. It wasn't you trying to "explain things to people," rather than you making a weak attempt to tell me I was wrong, with no information to validate your claim. Hey, but whatever makes you feel good ;)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
So I am guessing what makes you feel good is to be the big man behind the computer screen and stir things up because you apparently know more than everyone simply because you've built engines? You can do everyone on this forum a favor and ignore me and about half the other members who've reported you for continually stirring things up.

·
Registered
289 Posts
No, I just want the facts out there, and not misinformation. I'd love to know what I've been reported for, as far as stirring things up? I don't attack anyone, I don't use profanity, and as far as any rules are concerned, I can't tell that I've broken any. It's funny how someone else was mentioned to be voted off the site, but that doesn't seem to be a problem for you. Sorry I don't fit into your clique, but wrong information is wrong information. I'm sorry if that offends you or anyone else. It's also somewhat amusing that another member pointed out the same things I pointed out, and that thread was deleted.

Oh, and you can make a jab at me in this thread, but I can't set the facts straight? Tell me how that's ME stirring things up? The word hypocrite comes to mind.

·
Registered
289 Posts
And as far as the octane thread was concerned, I personally never considered it heated. I consider forums a place to share information, and the conversation was technical, and had some facts in it, although most were deleted, but it seemed like a thread where some people could actually learn something.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts