Ram Rebel Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I guess we're done talking about uneven suspension height.
Na...I hit ignore....wish someone else would do the same since its obvious we are toxic to one another....I'm sure he had some smart reply but I can't see it and don't care to

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Oh you can see it. There's an option. When I get annoyed with QCguy I hit ignore. But it still shows he posts, I mean asks another question.

·
Registered
14 Posts
how about the frt bumper anyone notice that?? there is a bigger gap(about 2 fingers) on the passenger side as opposed to half a finger on drivers

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
952 Posts
Others have taken their rebels back to the dealer to have their bumpers straightened.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine was on the shop 4 days, same problem. Apx 1 inch low on the drivers side. Basically got the brush off.
Not satisfied, I'll try a different dealer and hope somebody there is a better tech

·
Registered
7 Posts
Red 2015 Rebel. At 750km I noticed the suspension 1\2-3\4inches lower on drivers side. Chrysler Canada says it is within allowable limits!!!!! Anyone else have this problem? From this dealership it is the second Rebel to do this.

I have this issue and is even leaning farther than that.
I'm not satisfied with the dealerships so called fixes so far.
Today will be the 3rd time for the same problem.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is interesting. I did the links so measured the baseline. The rear was off by 1.5 inches. I just made the adjustment with the links.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is interesting. I did the links so measured the baseline. The rear was off by 1.5 inches. I just made the adjustment with the links.
Did anyone ever get a dealer fix for this?

Mine has been in the shop now for the same issue three times. They delivered it back to me today 7/25 worse than when they picked it up on 7/12. I emailed the findings on this forum about Chrysler's Star support and the technician said that he followed those exact procedures but they would not confirm if they actually called Chrysler or not. They told me the truck was within 5/8". I received it back with the rear driver's side sitting 1-3/8" lower than the rear passenger side. I'm at a loss. The guy that delivered the truck really feels bad and is going to talk to the manager again tomorrow about it. I may try another Dodge dealer but won't be getting a loaner from them because I purchased this truck from John Hiester Dodge in Lillington, NC

·
Registered
7 Posts
Red 2015 Rebel. At 750km I noticed the suspension 1\2-3\4inches lower on drivers side. Chrysler Canada says it is within allowable limits!!!!! Anyone else have this problem? From this dealership it is the second Rebel to do this.
I’ve had the exact same problem but sometimes my rear suspension doesn’t work. I live in Winnipeg it was -30 then, it sat in my garage the whole of December because the truck wasn’t lifting and now it’s -10 in Winnipeg and my truck is standing up properly. I think this is a winter issue but if anyone knows a way to fix this so I don’t have to leave my truck sitting in the garage for the winter pls let me know

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve had the exact same problem but sometimes my rear suspension doesn’t work. I live in Winnipeg it was -30 then, it sat in my garage the whole of December because the truck wasn’t lifting and now it’s -10 in Winnipeg and my truck is standing up properly. I think this is a winter issue but if anyone knows a way to fix this so I don’t have to leave my truck sitting in the garage for the winter pls let me know
I'm in Winnipeg too. Since the cold snap my truck has been so problematic. The only fix is too swap the suspension out.

There is a Dodge tech in the city who does it, with an alignment and reprograms the computer starting around $1600. It's not the worst price tag in the world but a better option than spending more on another truck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in Winnipeg too. Since the cold snap my truck has been so problematic. The only fix is too swap the suspension out.

There is a Dodge tech in the city who does it, with an alignment and reprograms the computer starting around $1600. It's not the worst price tag in the world but a better option than spending more on another truck.
Thank you, I think that’s what I’m going to do.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts