·
Registered
1,285 Posts
A number of things have changed with the 2016 Pentastar V6...just fyi

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes that what i hear but i have a 2015. However, from what I understand the changes are not so drastic. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
2016 just is more efficient...for being a V6 ya can't beat it [email protected] least not in a truck

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree and that is what i hear. The changes in the 2016 make the motor more efficient. For my needs I am totally satisfied with my truck. I have had it for only a week so far and just love it.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
The V6 had better fuel efficiency and for the gain almost hard to beat when ya see the actual difference in HP between it and the V8...guess is all boils down to what ya want more ... A bit better HP or a bit better MPG

Q

·
0 Posts
The V6 had better fuel efficiency and for the gain almost hard to beat when ya see the actual difference in HP between it and the V8...guess is all boils down to what ya want more ... A bit better HP or a bit better MPG
That's a good point. And that's why they need to offer Eco diesel

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
That's a good point. And that's why they need to offer Eco diesel
Yeah. Go read up on the eco diseal though...the ideology is sound. The engineering blew...kind of like the original HEMI...when they redesign the eco diseal to work the way it is designed then it would be a viable option in my opinion.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree and that is what i hear. The changes in the 2016 make the motor more efficient. For my needs I am totally satisfied with my truck. I have had it for only a week so far and just love it.
Ha "more efficient" I'm at 13.8 mpg.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts