Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started my truck up to leave work yesterday afternoon and heard a loud clicking from the engine. It was loud enough that a buddy heard it from across the parking lot. He walked over to me in disbelief. It sounds like a clacking valve from an old pushrod motor from the 70's. I'm dropping it off at the dealer this morning. Anyone else have this happen to their Hemi?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Search Hemi tick. Don't waste your time dropping it off, because it's normal and they're not going to do anything for you. There are hundred of threads on it, over all the Dodge forums out there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
dang, im unaware what that might be. it could be all sorts of things, if it is coming from the engine bay and you havent pin pointed the spot it could be many things haha.
fans make noises, belts, of course engines and trans, maybe some gears in the engine, A/c hose leak makes noises like that, same with windshield washer fluid tanks. so idk. hope you figure it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.