Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I can't stop taking her out to the 4x4 roads! Now I just need some slightly larger Trail Grapplers and I'll be all set! The stock Toyos have done a great job so far but I just feel like this truck needs a little more meat underneath it

·
Registered
157 Posts
i cant wait to finally be able to find a place to go off-road... when i do i will post a lot of videos and pictures. ill probably buy a camera to attach to the side of the wheel well

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's me going up a huge rock that I never even thought I'd try - took a while to make it but I did!

It's actually the big rock that I film in the "going down Ironclads" video as I'm bypassing it (I've never seen anyone climb it but my buddy did it so I had to)

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Jersey has too much private farm land. Can't take a piss without a sign sign everywhere I go telling me I can't do this and that...
HeadIng to Vermont in fall, now that's some beautiful country there....lots of open free land and they love muddin and fishing !

·
Registered
157 Posts
looks nice, i have always blacked out my vehicles. but i think i am going to do a red out project now that i have seen some people make some items red

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.