Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2016 Ram Rebel, traded my 2012 1500 Sport in. Located in the Hampton Roads area. Love the look and feel of the new Rebel.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just got my 2016 Ram Rebel, traded my 2012 1500 Sport in. Located in the Hampton Roads area. Love the look and feel of the new Rebel.
I'm in the same area, do you know of any light off road trails? I keep seeing other trucks with mud on them, but i'm not sure where they go? Your going to love your new Rebel.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reactions: texas_rebel

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PapiGringo, there a small spot off of Military Hwy in Chesapeake. PM me for more info. That's the only one that I know of.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Legal indeed.... lol! You know of any rsloan?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nope. But my rebel will be a pavement baby other than camping or maybe beach rides at Outer Banks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pavement princess indeed! Love going to Corolla/Duck! Looking forward to beach weather!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you very much.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you very much as well!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What area of chesafreak? Lol! Western Branch/churchland my self.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Deep creek area huh? Know of any local areas to play without getting in trouble?

·
Registered
110 Posts
@tprice2794 and @Itshertruck,

If ya'll are on FB, go add the truck club 757 Rams. Although I love the attention for being the only Rebel owner out of the 150+ members, I get lonely. We do flag runs and go in groups to local car shows. The group is mainly 20-30 year olds so there is some extra shenanigans that occur, but it would make it easy to link up!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Request to join group has been sent. Thanks for heads up and sharing the info.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts