Votes: 2 5.3%
  • floresdjr

Votes: 8 21.1%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Time to vote guys! Here are the Rebels that got the most likes. Please vote for your favorite.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo. This poll will close in 3 days and winner announced shortly after.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Come on guys lets get some more votes!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I vote for 3.
Thank you for the vote. I appreciate it.
personally I think picture #4 is the best. Its ok though as there is always next month for me when I can try to win.
We got a little snow yesterday, I know its the end of April and we still get snow. Haha
Anyway I took a picture yesterday on my way home so I now have my picture ready for next months contest.
Good luck to everyone but JPartridgekk deserves the win with that picture this month.
Bill

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have to find a spot for pictures. This area in NC isn't the nice part. Hahaha. May have to climb a house for a decent photo op. Lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thank you for the vote. I appreciate it.
personally I think picture #4 is the best. Its ok though as there is always next month for me when I can try to win.
We got a little snow yesterday, I know its the end of April and we still get snow. Haha
Anyway I took a picture yesterday on my way home so I now have my picture ready for next months contest.
Good luck to everyone but JPartridgekk deserves the win with that picture this month.
Bill
Thanks man!! I appreciate that!! Although that's a great pic of your truck as well!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for all the votes guys!!! It's much appreciated!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts