Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(no not really) but we all know how bikes have a wave (as they pass each other) JEEPS Wranglers have the acknowledgment wave...I think we can start a REBEL WAVE. There are at least 2-3 REB's around me and anytime we pass each other I put up a wave. Typically while my right or left hand is @ the top of the steering wheel I'll raise my 4 fingers as we go by (4= 4X4! get it!) GOD I'M A DORK...:oops: but so far the wave has worked. We're a limited trim on a standout vehicle and I think this is fun.
two-jeepers-doing-the-jeep-wave.jpg

(PS I googled this image...)

·
Registered
44 Posts
People that drive rebels in my city have been waving to me lol. Wasn't too sure what to think about it at first but hey whatever I wave back.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I wave when I see one, it's a challenge to see who waves first, but fun that every rebel seems to do it instinct able.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Happened to me here in New Hampshire also.

Reactions: Rebel.Law

·
Registered
19 Posts
I will definitely wave IF I ever see another Rebel. I've only seen one on the highway since I purchased in October. I do own a Jeep Wrangler and am familiar with "The Wave". :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Wave

·
Registered
19 Posts
We are distinctive enough from a distance, why the hell not ?
Not too many Rebels around Niagara that I've seen, (maybe 2) but still feels good though to not be a follower. It's not for everyone, but it suits me quite nicely.
I'll do my part and do the Rebel Wave. 4 fingers you say eh ? Ok.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I think it's just a friendly thing. Usually around smaller towns, farming communities, etc. I've seen/done it all over around Illinois and surrounding states. BUT, not usually around Chicago, St. Louis, Indy, etc. People in cities might tend to be less friendly, or perhaps therei's just too many vehicles.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've got a guy with a Raptor in town that gives me the wave. I wave back too, dont know the guy ( I am in a small town too), first time I thought he was confused, I think just a respect thing, both are nice unique looking trucks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've received the Raptor wave. I think it's guys that understand that when you buy a Rebel or a Raptor, you're trying to get more than just a truck.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts