Ram Rebel Forum banner

241 - 260 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the add.
Proud new owner of the 2018 1500 Rebel.
long time Ram owner, just finally stepped up to the Rebel.
Look forward to checking out the forum.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the nut house!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys, new to the forum. I just bought a 2016 Gray rebel 2 weeks ago and super excited about. I am out of Anderson SC and although I may not utilize all the off roading features it has I am glad to know its there if I need it. I had owned a 2008 Big Horn and loved it and the trucks exceeds all expectations for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm from Texas and really like the rebel '19. Hopefully, I can have it soon. :) Thanks for allowing me to join this forum and hope I can get alot of information here about RAM Rebel. Thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wait... What?!?! Own a Rebel?? I thought this was the Rebel Wilson fan club

·
Registered
6 Posts
Long time lurker, just never signed up. About my truck, I got my Rebel new in 16' and used all you guys for ideas even before that. What I have done so far: Flowmaster outlaw muffler, Mopar intake, backflip tonneau cover, line-X bedliner, tailgate assist thing, n-fab side steps. I installed the factory trailer brake control as mine didn't come with and I tow stuff. Also squeezed on a set of 35"X12.50" General Grabber tires on the stock wheels with the help of wheel spacers to clear the knuckles (these things are super wide) Painted tow hooks red and made a custom removable roof rack on my bed sides using Rhino Rack components for my roof top tent. I think thats about everything. Still waiting for a reasonably priced front winch option...
IMG_0379.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks, yeah I couldn't resist when I saw them on sale. When I had them mounted I made it very clear I wanted the red side out haha.

241 - 260 of 287 Posts