Ram Rebel Forum banner

261 - 280 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Nice looking Rebel.
Wait a minute, there ain't a bad looking Rebel.
Those red letter bring back memories they sure do.
Big Red

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey gang, Hello from South Dakota. I got my 2017 Rebel last August. Traded in my 2010 Laramie for it. I miss some of the creature comforts of my Laramie but that all goes away when I get off road with my Rebel. It seems to be a lot better on the snow and ice up here in South Dakota

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone. Bought my 2018 Rebel this week. I’ve been looking for a little while and this forum has helped me out a lot. So thank you for all of the information on here!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi everyone, Dj here. Recently retired and looking to buy a vehicle for the 1st time in over 20 years (gotta love them work vehicles). I've settled on a White Rebel with ramboxes. Live in SoCal and go the Eastern Sierras for trout fishing. I do believe with this purchase I've just opened more opportunities to that perfect water spot in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello All, New member to the Rebel, not the RAM however. Just picked up my 2019 1500 Ram Rebel 12. Only have 65 miles on it so far and it rides great!

·
Registered
10 Posts

Welcome to the RAM Rebel Forums where we will be covering everything about this very versatile truck! In order to nurture a family friendly atmosphere and develop a great community we'd love to get to know you, so please post up an intro thread and tell us a little bit about yourself. Whether your thinking of purchasing this hot new RAM or already own one, jump in and tell us about yourself!
45 yr old Journeyman lineman from northern Illinois. 3 month old 2019 ram rebel owner. With a few mods already
1 1/2 bora wheel spacers
Garage made lift links, to level out the truck a bit.
Back flip mx4 bed cover
Flat black mopar bug guard
Front windows tinted with a strip at the top of the windshield.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
45 yr old Journeyman lineman from northern Illinois. 3 month old 2019 ram rebel owner. With a few mods already
1 1/2 bora wheel spacers
Garage made lift links, to level out the truck a bit.
Back flip mx4 bed cover
Flat black mopar bug guard
Front windows tinted with a strip at the top of the windshield.
Congrats and welcome. Keep on modding!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good afternoon all. I've had my '18 Delmonico Red for almost a year now. I changed the exhaust in the first week (Spintech Pro Street 6000), but haven't done anything else yet. Plastidip wheels black, leveling front links, and bigger tires are next. I look forward to all the great ideas on this forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone new to the site, obviously, looking into a new truck was thinking Tradesman Power wagon but then have kind of changed gears to the 1500 line up. Question besides the interior creature comforts of a Rebel what do any of you think about getting a crew cab tradesman with the locker, 3.92's, skid plates and 4x4? Then adding bumpers maybe icons lift kit and wheels and tires. I kind of like to make things my own and build them up would want to make this truck my kind of do all side job/camping/overland rig with family. Almost even thought about since you can get the 6'4" bed in a crew cab option then add all goods. Just spit balling wonder if anyone else has priced it out that way. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I guess I'm a little crazy but there's nothing like the Rebel. Sure it has some problems but what doesn't? There's nothing like the Rebel. Just drive one through town and see the attention you get.
Big Red

·
Registered
2 Posts
I guess I'm a little crazy but there's nothing like the Rebel. Sure it has some problems but what doesn't? There's nothing like the Rebel. Just drive one through town and see the attention you get.
Big Red

Well yea I get that and a rebel is top of the list just think besides all the creature comforts having a lower monthly payment, since I am not independently wealthy that maybe getting say the icon lift/level kit rims that I like more tires and bumpers with a winch could I basically have a rebel acting truck just without the luxury interior.... more of a imperial storm trooper then a rebel alliance. Haha sorry not a Star Wars nut but thought of that this afternoon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey. New to forum and thinking about the 2019 Rebel, Crew Cab with 5'7" bed. A question I am having a hard time answering is the total exterior length of the truck. I am concerned about fitting in the garage. Can someone help me with this, please?

261 - 280 of 287 Posts