·
Super Moderator
159 Posts
Where did it come from? I have no idea what that is… we need more details

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Baron I bought a 17 Rebel with air suspension from a dealer. The front left corner was down a bit. The salesman said that’s the part they replaced. But I think they were throwing me a couple curve balls on some things. I can’t find this part in a parts blow up so I’m trying to find out exactly what it is before I call them out on it.

·
Super Moderator
159 Posts
Oh, I bet it’s probably that corners Air suspension valve…. I was going to say looks like it has fittings for air hoses

·
Super Moderator
159 Posts
It could be the air suspension junction… to be honest I have no idea LOL

but it does look like some sort of air fitting
However I have yet to hear what the real answer is to the fault in the air system.

I’ve now experienced it in both hot temps and cold temps…. The best fix thus far is pulling out the air system and replacing with full shocks and coil overs

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I expect I will pull it when the day comes that it gives trouble again. That seems to be the common approach. That part is a quick coupler fitting with a valve stem in the centre of each. When I get home I’ll do some searching on the truck and see if I can locate the part. I would have thought maybe more people would have chimed in on this but I’m new to the site and don’t know the lay of the land yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts