Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just found this pic on Instagram. I know it's just a toy but I'm actually liking the look of this! It makes me almost want to plasti dip my front end white to see if it actually looks good on a real white rebel......

What are your thoughts on this?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've thought about doing this with my Stormtrooper. Right now I just have my skid plate and letters white... I like it other than the solid black hood. maybe if it was just racing stripes or something that was black and not the whole hood....

·
Registered
58 Posts
The hood looks terrible, it looks like someone bought a hood and just left it primer......

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've actually thought about plasti dipping my hood black. I've done quite a few things to make my rebel stand out from other rebels in my area and for a little bit I was the only one in my city that didn't have a completely stock rebel.

Reactions: Rebel.Law

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've actually thought about plasti dipping my hood black. I've done quite a few things to make my rebel stand out from other rebels in my area and for a little bit I was the only one in my city that didn't have a completely stock rebel.
Maybe it would look better in person....

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's the beauty of plasti dip. If you don't like it just peel it off.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think it might work if the roof was also wrapped in black with a black tonneau. I'd like to see the cargo boxes wrapped in black, too. Curious what that might look like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts