Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scenario: You have a $400 Amazon gift card and there are limited things one can buy that fits the Rebel. What do you buy for your truck? And....GO!!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm going to need a 50 inch light bar soon, so that will cover most of the cost
I have one I'm trying to unload dirt cheap

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
i'm rather set on getting this bottom one in the bumper with the orange backlight from rigid rigid.jpg

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
what i have getting built has already been started and is having brackets welded on for rigid light bar dimensions.

I'm sure that 50 that you have will sell here. Everybody loves lights

Plus. i want more orange lights!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm buying my AMP power steps... Probably at mid month

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
27 Posts
Scenario: You have a $400 Amazon gift card and there are limited things one can buy that fits the Rebel. What do you buy for your truck? And....GO!!!!
ooo Shopping...
1) I would definitely get side steps, but I can't remember if you already have a set or not.
2) Next on my list would be a tonneau cover, I'm eyeing the BakFlip HD on Amazon right now (it says 09-10 RAM's but it fits our Rebels according to my research).
Amazon.com: BAK 35207RB BakFlip HD Tonneau Cover for 09-10 RAM with RAM Box: Automotive
3) Running Lights, I just like the way they look :)
4) Flowmaster Outlaw (I think you upgraded your exhaust already, right?)
5) Kicker Subwoofer
6) Cold Air Intake... Because who wouldn't love a lil bump in horse power right? :cool:

I think only a few of the things I listed come in under $400 :( I have so many dreams for my truck - one by one...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ooo Shopping...
1) I would definitely get side steps, but I can't remember if you already have a set or not.
2) Next on my list would be a tonneau cover, I'm eyeing the BakFlip HD on Amazon right now (it says 09-10 RAM's but it fits our Rebels according to my research).
Amazon.com: BAK 35207RB BakFlip HD Tonneau Cover for 09-10 RAM with RAM Box: Automotive
3) Running Lights, I just like the way they look :)
4) Flowmaster Outlaw (I think you upgraded your exhaust already, right?)
5) Kicker Subwoofer
6) Cold Air Intake... Because who wouldn't love a lil bump in horse power right? :cool:

I think only a few of the things I listed come in under $400 :( I have so many dreams for my truck - one by one...
1. Looking @ AMP power steps...had them on my previous Ram
2. Have a pace Edwards switchblade already
3. Installed my own in the grille for now
4. Got a flowmaster 40 series installed
5. Have the alpine system with the sub
6. Installed a k&n 63 series

So...yeah...steps it is :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
1. Looking @ AMP power steps...had them on my previous Ram
2. Have a pace Edwards switchblade already
3. Installed my own in the grille for now
4. Got a flowmaster 40 series installed
5. Have the alpine system with the sub
6. Installed a k&n 63 series

So...yeah...steps it is :)
Jesus! You have done a lot, that is awesome! Power Steps would be great for people like me who are vertically challenged. Even with the adjustable suspension I have to hop into the truck :)

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jesus! You have done a lot, that is awesome! Power Steps would be great for people like me who are vertically challenged. Even with the adjustable suspension I have to hop into the truck :)
Ha ha...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh oh oh.. this isn't really for the truck specifically, well it could be if your someone who tailgates or goes to the lake (I used to go to the lake a lot back in Texas) but this cooler is pretty awesome. Wish it came in Red or Black to match my truck.
Amazon.com: Coolest Cooler in Classic Orange
These are cool... Friend of mine sponsored the kickstarter program. I would need it more for poolside @ the casa

Reactions: MonicaRebel16

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
i could fit your 50 on the bottom of the rear tube.....now that would be a back up light! How cheap is cheap? Wiring and switch with it?
rollbar (1).jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts