Scenario: You have a $400 Amazon gift card and there are limited things one can buy that fits the Rebel. What do you buy for your truck? And....GO!!!!
ooo Shopping...Scenario: You have a $400 Amazon gift card and there are limited things one can buy that fits the Rebel. What do you buy for your truck? And....GO!!!!
1. Looking @ AMP power steps...had them on my previous Ramooo Shopping...
1) I would definitely get side steps, but I can't remember if you already have a set or not.
2) Next on my list would be a tonneau cover, I'm eyeing the BakFlip HD on Amazon right now (it says 09-10 RAM's but it fits our Rebels according to my research).
Amazon.com: BAK 35207RB BakFlip HD Tonneau Cover for 09-10 RAM with RAM Box: Automotive
3) Running Lights, I just like the way they look
4) Flowmaster Outlaw (I think you upgraded your exhaust already, right?)
5) Kicker Subwoofer
6) Cold Air Intake... Because who wouldn't love a lil bump in horse power right?
I think only a few of the things I listed come in under $400 I have so many dreams for my truck - one by one...
Jesus! You have done a lot, that is awesome! Power Steps would be great for people like me who are vertically challenged. Even with the adjustable suspension I have to hop into the truck1. Looking @ AMP power steps...had them on my previous Ram
2. Have a pace Edwards switchblade already
3. Installed my own in the grille for now
4. Got a flowmaster 40 series installed
5. Have the alpine system with the sub
6. Installed a k&n 63 series
So...yeah...steps it is
These are cool... Friend of mine sponsored the kickstarter program. I would need it more for poolside @ the casaOh oh oh.. this isn't really for the truck specifically, well it could be if your someone who tailgates or goes to the lake (I used to go to the lake a lot back in Texas) but this cooler is pretty awesome. Wish it came in Red or Black to match my truck.
Amazon.com: Coolest Cooler in Classic Orange