Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so on previous jeeps and other cars I have always had wheel spacers. How do you guys think that would look on the rebel with the stock wheels and tires? Also how much of a spacers can we get away with without rubbing?!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Think its 1.5" but may be wrong.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I believe I read 1.5" with 35" tires in off road with no rub

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Question for you. I know hub centric should be used but have any particular brand you'd recommend?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Where did you get your spacers. Having a hard time finding them with right stud size...everything seems to be 9/16...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Awesome. Thanks. I couldn't tell from the first picture since I don't have a Rebel in my driveway yet to compare. This may be my first mod. Thanks again for the extra pics.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Do you know what brand and or part # you used?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Something I'm gonna do. Yeah if you could tell us the brand. Also does anyone know of any cons of doing this? Does it harm the truck? And is it out wide enough to slap on wider fender flares?

·
Registered
16 Posts
The spacers are from Direct Auto Import in Canada. With my tires (315/70/17) I had major rubbing on the front wheel wells. I did a bunch of trimming and used tie wraps to pull them back. So far so good since the tie wraps. rubbing was worse when backing up and if there was a slope.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The spacers are from Direct Auto Import in Canada. With my tires (315/70/17) I had major rubbing on the front wheel wells. I did a bunch of trimming and used tie wraps to pull them back. So far so good since the tie wraps. rubbing was worse when backing up and if there was a slope.
What mode where u getting rubbing in tho. And is that the stock tires size ?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts