Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so on previous jeeps and other cars I have always had wheel spacers. How do you guys think that would look on the rebel with the stock wheels and tires? Also how much of a spacers can we get away with without rubbing?!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Think its 1.5" but may be wrong.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I believe I read 1.5" with 35" tires in off road with no rub

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Question for you. I know hub centric should be used but have any particular brand you'd recommend?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Where did you get your spacers. Having a hard time finding them with right stud size...everything seems to be 9/16...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Awesome. Thanks. I couldn't tell from the first picture since I don't have a Rebel in my driveway yet to compare. This may be my first mod. Thanks again for the extra pics.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Do you know what brand and or part # you used?

·
Registered
16 Posts
The spacers are from Direct Auto Import in Canada. With my tires (315/70/17) I had major rubbing on the front wheel wells. I did a bunch of trimming and used tie wraps to pull them back. So far so good since the tie wraps. rubbing was worse when backing up and if there was a slope.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The spacers are from Direct Auto Import in Canada. With my tires (315/70/17) I had major rubbing on the front wheel wells. I did a bunch of trimming and used tie wraps to pull them back. So far so good since the tie wraps. rubbing was worse when backing up and if there was a slope.
What mode where u getting rubbing in tho. And is that the stock tires size ?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.