Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bring home this amazing new Red Rebel, as my wife is looking at it in amazement she pulls down the passenger visor and says, Nice truck, they really hooked you up but the Vanity mirror is too small and doesn't have a light.

On my 2010 Ram, we had a flip up vanity mirror with an auto light. is this feature missing on the Rebel or did i miss getting a package that would have a Vanity mirror with light.

I also noticed that there is not a under hood light as well.

·
Registered
75 Posts
There is a luxury group that inclues:
Luxury Group
Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirror (N/A T-Tow Mirrors) Exterior Mirrors with Turn Signals Exterior Mirrors with Courtesy Lamps Glove Box Lamp Overhead Console with Garage Door Opener Power Folding Mirrors Power Heated Mirrors (N/A T-Tow Mirrors) Rear Dome with On / Off Switch Lamp Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror w/Microphone Sun Visors with Illuminated Vanity Mirrors Under Hood Lamp Universal Garage Door Opener

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a luxury group that inclues:
Luxury Group
Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirror (N/A T-Tow Mirrors) Exterior Mirrors with Turn Signals Exterior Mirrors with Courtesy Lamps Glove Box Lamp Overhead Console with Garage Door Opener Power Folding Mirrors Power Heated Mirrors (N/A T-Tow Mirrors) Rear Dome with On / Off Switch Lamp Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror w/Microphone Sun Visors with Illuminated Vanity Mirrors Under Hood Lamp Universal Garage Door Opener

Do you happen to know if the wiring is there to change the visor to add the Illuminated Vanity Mirror. we all know , if moma's happy, everyone is happy.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't know! I had a Nissan Frontier and added a trailer hitch and the wiring was there up to the bumper. I think the assembly line install the same wire harness in all vehicles to save money. But don't quote me on that! Check with your dealer or Mopar technician!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Must be a Canada thing only.
I have yet to even see one for sale in the US with both...dealer friend heard it was something to do with vehicle weight

·
Registered
567 Posts
You can get it for sure in Canada anyway. I saw three of them and test drove 1. It was also an option when I was ordering. I opted out of the rambox and sunroof. Wanted some bling cash for some mods

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
You can get it for sure in Canada anyway. I saw three of them and test drove 1. It was also an option when I was ordering. I opted out of the rambox and sunroof. Wanted some bling cash for some mods
there were 6 of them on the lot where I got mine and visited 3 different dealers and saw nearly 20 of the rebels and everyone had one or the other. I actually wasn't hip on getting either myself but the few nice days we've had here this month I enjoyed having the sunroof.

·
Registered
567 Posts
there were 6 of them on the lot where I got mine and visited 3 different dealers and saw nearly 20 of the rebels and everyone had one or the other. I actually wasn't hip on getting either myself but the few nice days we've had here this month I enjoyed having the sunroof.
Both options ran at about $1300 a piece up here, figured I could use the $2600 for a tint job and sidesteps and such. I was concerned about the rambox freezing shut and I never really had a sunroof before...but if I lived in Texas I'm sure the extra airflow through the cab would be real sweet!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Both options ran at about $1300 a piece up here, figured I could use the $2600 for a tint job and sidesteps and such. I was concerned about the rambox freezing shut and I never really had a sunroof before...but if I lived in Texas I'm sure the extra airflow through the cab would be real sweet!
just knew I didn't want the ram box because the bed size is already small enough. Having 67" bed for the past 7+ years has taught me dont make it any smaller...even in width

Reactions: mmitch5246
1 - 13 of 13 Posts