Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I will be adding a cabin air filter. It's interesting that the space is there behind the lower glovebox, but RAM doesn't install it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It has been that way since the 2009 models came out. I'm on my 4th cummins since 2011 and 2nd 1500 since 2013. I have added the cabin air filter on all them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It has been that way since the 2009 models came out. I'm on my 4th cummins since 2011 and 2nd 1500 since 2013. I have added the cabin air filter on all them.
That's news to me! I have a 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins so do I need to add a cabin filter to it as well?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mine would have to be tint either 20 or 30 percent and exhaust, delete muffler or put the one I have on my 2014 ram 1500.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Im thinking about a light bar behind the grille.
Center Grill right under the Ram Logo does feel like an obvious spot for aan LED bar that was my thought. I am sure it wont be long till we see someone who puts a 50+ curved above the windshield.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was also considering the space above the tag. Thoughts?
I think both those spots would work. Might just come down to which location is easiest to mount. The space above the tag would be a good spot to tuck a winch in (if there is room)

Also, from your pics the grille mesh or honeycomb almost looks solid. Is that the case or does it just look that way?

·
Registered
78 Posts
image.jpg
image.jpg
My first mod was done before I left the Dealer. I had the Dealer debadge it and Simonize it. I left the R A M on the tailgate and had the Rebel, 4x4, Ram 1500 and Hemi badges all removed. It gives it a nice clean look.

I think the Dealer was still shocked that I had them remove the Rebel badge. They asked me a couple times about removing it. Like I said to them, I know what the truck is, I don't care if the guy behind me does or not.....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Tomorrow, 1:00 pm est. appointment with the tint shop. 20% on the front windows, limo everywhere else except the windshield. That will get a limo stripe just above my eye level. No arch for me. Pictures to follow.

1 - 20 of 408 Posts