Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I e been asking around....someone has some but not 2" (can't remember who right now)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've got 1.5" spacers with 315/70/17 bfg tires. It rubbed a lot after I installed them. I'm not sure what 2" spacers would do with stock tires.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been playing with the idea of 1.5" spacers on my stock tires and wheels, I don't know if it will add too much pressure on my balljoints though... I want to see some pics of a truck with them to see if its a GO or NO GO....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you know what the length of the stock lug stud? I would like 1.5" I wasn't sure if the studs were too long. Yeah I know I could just go take my wheel of real quick but if you had the answer I thought I'd save myself 10 minutes.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you know what the length of the stock lug stud? I would like 1.5" I wasn't sure if the studs were too long. Yeah I know I could just go take my wheel of real quick but if you had the answer I thought I'd save myself 10 minutes.

Well I measured my studs on my truck and they are 1-9/16". So now my question is, are your studs a different length or is your spacer actually a 1-9/16? I know I could just get 2" and be good but I feel like 2" is too much. Maybe I'm just being picky.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well I measured my studs on my truck and they are 1-9/16". So now my question is, are your studs a different length or is your spacer actually a 1-9/16? I know I could just get 2" and be good but I feel like 2" is too much. Maybe I'm just being picky.

It's your truck....you can never be too picky. I was going to go with 1.5 but ended with 2.0 in the end. I'm happy with the two.

trackwidth.jpg

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ya I'm curious about towing my travel trailer with those on.. as in pressure on the rear end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sweet thanks. Think I'll be starting trouble if I tow my trailer with those? I've heard stories in the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yes I have 2 inch spacers.....and not only does it still lower (I had to cruise around a park deck in CC Philly just 2 weeks ago)....I have my trailers now all parked and setup so I can back up in entry, put it into offroad mode which lifts the truck/engages the ball, and then I pull out and connect the brakes out on my main driveway.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts