Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Really really want these. I'm just worried about the increased bearing wear and also how hard it'll be to do myself as a first timer. But man would they look sweet seeing as how I have the upgraded fender flares.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ah well then that takes care of whether I can do it myself of not haha. I guess worst case I can always go back stock if any problems happen

·
Registered
952 Posts
I wanna do this too!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does the same size spacer on all 4 corners make the tire stick out evenly from the fender or is the front slightly wider then the rear? I was thinking of going with a 1.5 up front and a 2 for the rear.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Following up on his thread and your thoughts on 1.5 vs 2.0. I Recently purchased 2018 and want to give her a wider stance.
Thanks for your input...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just installed 2” spacers on my 2019 with stock rims and tires. I have a little bit of rub on the the small splash hairs down low. What have y’all done to fix, remove or trim?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just installed 2” spacers on my 2019 with stock rims and tires. I have a little bit of rub on the the small splash hairs down low. What have y’all done to fix, remove or trim?
View attachment 30063 View attachment 30064
I have a 2017 with 2 inch spacers. I trimmed a little of the plastic behind the tires and it only rubs very minimal at full turn.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I put on 1 and 1/4 inch spacers on the front and back To give a more subtle look. I had to trim a little of the bolts to make it fit. Wishing I would’ve done inch and a half just to give it that little extra Aggressive look.
Stance looks good! Looking to do something similar but would like to avoid trimming lugs. Do you think 1.5” would clear or would need to go bigger?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 42 Posts