Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals,

Looking to buy some new wheel/rims. Looking specifically @ Summit Racing, can anyone tell me the tire/rim specs to put into the search tool. I know it's 17inch rim with 33's, but what are the other critical specs for replacement?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Like 1:1 is 5x5.5 (139.7) bolt pattern... If that's what you're asking for

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Stock offset is +18.05mm if ya need to know that

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Should work...I'm looking at fuel cleavers or renegades

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Why are some wheels from the same manufacturer listed as 5x139.7 and others as 5x140? Is it just them rounding? It's only 0.3mm difference, or 0.011 in.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
-18.00mm is the only one I can pick from. Does that .05 make any difference?
Not really... Could rub a little on a hard turn .... Talking less than 1.5 inch difference

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Why are some wheels from the same manufacturer listed as 5x139.7 and others as 5x140? Is it just them rounding? It's only 0.3mm difference, or 0.011 in.
Got me there...I've always stuck with the 139.7...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
The ones I'm looking at are neg 12 offset....offset is just how far the nuts are from the center cap.....probably will need new lug nuts....just fyi

Reactions: RustedRebel

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
What offset are the stock wheels?

I think I found an answer on the 5x140 - I've been looking at Black Rhino Warlord wheels. They're only making them in 5x140 if you look at their info page. But I was digging deeper into their site by looking for dealer spec sheets, and I found this. I pulled up the list of wheels in 5x140. That's the "5140" showing in the part numbers. But the descriptive info to the side says 5/139.7 which has to be the real bolt pattern. I'm thinking that they just round to keep the inventory system simple.

black rhino warlord wheel info.png black rhino warlord wheel info 2.png

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
What offset are the stock wheels?

I think I found an answer on the 5x140 - I've been looking at Black Rhino Warlord wheels. They're only making them in 5x140 if you look at their info page. But I was digging deeper into their site by looking for dealer spec sheets, and I found this. I pulled up the list of wheels in 5x140. That's the "5140" showing in the part numbers. But the descriptive info to the side says 5/139.7 which has to be the real bolt pattern. I'm thinking that they just round to keep the inventory system simple.

View attachment 743 View attachment 744

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Ah, thanks. I missed that earlier, I guess. I looked at a lot of info on the web but had trouble finding it. Odd, really, since I managed to find part of a wheel makers' site that's probably not for the general public. :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ah, thanks. I missed that earlier, I guess. I looked at a lot of info on the web but had trouble finding it. Odd, really, since I managed to find part of a wheel makers' site that's probably not for the general public. :)
All good...way too much data out there sometimes

1 - 20 of 45 Posts