Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I didn't get any feedback with tail lights but I'll give this another shot. I am looking to get new wheels for my 17 rebel. I personally would like some that have a larger backset so the wheels sit wider, and I've heard terrible things about using spacers. The stock wheels just sit way too far under the truck, giving it too narrow of a look for my liking. So I am looking for wheel suggestions. I've seen someone install Dick Cepeks, but I'm looking for other suggestions. Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have Fuel Trophy wheels, and i think a few others do too. I've also see Fuel Anza's as well. And, I'm sure there are more, this is just my limited experience, and memory. I don't remember the offset, but it'll be on their website. Sorry, i'm too lazy to look it up right now. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am putting on fuel mavericks 20x10 with - 24 offset to accomplish the same thing. Hope to have them on next week if weather holds and they arrive in time. Will post up pics when I do. On another note installing the dynomax Vt muffler today.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Black Rhino makes some really nice looking wheels, too. And there are a lot of other brands.

for quick reference:
Stock rims are +18mm offset.
-6mm offset on a different wheel will move your tire out about an inch.
-18mm offset would be about 1.5" out.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Here are Fuel Mavericks 20x10 -24 offset with KO2 35"x 12.5" . Lift links installed with still getting some rubbing on the inner trim on the backside of the front wheel wells, solved with a few zap straps for now pulling the trim back.
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Automotive wheel system Automotive tire Auto part

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.