Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new set of wheels; Vision- Valor, and really like them. I will run these wheels in the summer. Got these from Discount Tire. I wanted to maintain the same balance of polished vs black as the OEM rims. I will put the snow tires on the OEM rims.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Got a new set of wheels; Vision- Valor, and really like them. I will run these wheels in the summer. Got these from Discount Tire. I wanted to maintain the same balance of polished vs black as the OEM rims. I will put the snow tires on the OEM rims.
no picture and we start calling you QC number 2.

Q

·
0 Posts
17x8.5 FUEL OCTANE D509 Wheels Black w/ Nitto Trail Grappler MT 35x12.50R17 Tires
Tires and rims set from rimzone.com

$2,159.99

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I googled it,

Would a 295/70R17 fit the rebel rims?
You googled wrong. Stock rims are 17x8, 5x137.9mm (5x140), offset +18mm. Don't really know what the heck you did google.

Yes, those tires would fit, although a wider rim like a 17x9 might be preferable.

Q

·
0 Posts
You googled wrong. Stock rims are 17x8, 5x137.9mm (5x140), offset +18mm. Don't really know what the heck you did google.

Yes, those tires would fit, although a wider rim like a 17x9 might be preferable.
Oh I got that off carid.com
Thank you for the recommendation

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
np - but you might want to check clearance at the wheel. might need a different offset. or if you are considering wheel spacers you might just want a different offset instead of spacers.

Q

·
0 Posts
np - but you might want to check clearance at the wheel. might need a different offset. or if you are considering wheel spacers you might just want a different offset instead of spacers.
I really don't want to have to change anything major, I would just like to most likely get a set of cool looking rims and tires that might be a bit bigger, and keep the original tires and rims to drive on in the winter months.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts