Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ram Rebel
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Newbie here... Just bought a 2020 Ram Rebel and it did not come with rear wheel well liners.
I called to order them from my Ram dealership and they told me Ram doesn't make a wheel liner for the 2020. He said you can try to fit a 2019 but it might need to be modified. Anyone else have this problem with the new 2020 model? Thanks

·
Registered
2020 Ram Rebel
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info... i am going to try a different place and see what they say. Nice Truck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

Newbie here... Just bought a 2020 Ram Rebel and it did not come with rear wheel well liners.
I called to order them from my Ram dealership and they told me Ram doesn't make a wheel liner for the 2020. He said you can try to fit a 2019 but it might need to be modified. Anyone else have this problem with the new 2020 model? Thanks
  1. Hi All,

Hi, I bought a 2020 rebel in January, and bought and installed wheel well liners in March. The fit perfectly, and went in pretty easily. I’ll attach my email confirm for info and cost. Good luck - Joe S

2. 98E1C733-5CDE-4848-AE14-5F088EAA08B0.png

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

try this one man I have a 2020 Ram Rebel as well and same story as you. It didn’t come with rear wheel covers, but I wanted them to protect the car and have longevity plus where I live they salt the road and I do t need that in my life. These work great just have to remove some screws and and remove some plastic. Good luck

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
94 Posts
My 2020 came with liners as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts