what year will I get?

Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 4 66.7%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am in the Army currently deployed and I put a deposit down on my new Rebel. Now I will not pick this truck up till mid Sept of 16 and the Exchange car sales states that I would get the next model year if the could not build mine as a 2016 with starting the build about Mid AUG. What are your thought think I will get a 16 or a 17?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Generally if you paid for a custom build out then I would guess if it starts production in Aug you'll get a 17, which, if I am correct will be the first Rebel in the new body style. Next year production generally starts late July/ early August.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Generally if you paid for a custom build out then I would guess if it starts production in Aug you'll get a 17, which, if I am correct will be the first Rebel in the new body style. Next year production generally starts late July/ early August.
New body style???? Oh God are there photos out there of it? How is it different???

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
New body style???? Oh God are there photos out there of it? How is it different???
Don't freak out...I may be wrong. No idea. Read in 07 they are going to an updated style. About time I guess. 4th gen 1/2 tons started in 09.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts