Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Saw this truck in Vegas and I have been looking for one ever since. I guess it's a concept truck...but will they be coming out with this model? Ram Rebel X Debuts at SEMA 2015
Just a concept for now. Would be nice if Mopar would at least produce some of the items on the X concept. Some have already been in production for years.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Reactions: Saw and mmitch5246

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
What fened flares are those on the Rebel x. I like those. They seem to not stick out to far but still give a clean aggressive look.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
So I googled it. And basically it isn't all that special. Just 35" tires a cold ram air intake a cat black exhaust, leather interior and a blue strip. All in all nothing specialbsays the article...
What I like about it is the front skid plate, but I can see how it would be a problem with a front license plate.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I want the rims, the tires, the skid plate, the fender flares and the leather interior which IMO should have all been on the Rebel to start with.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I want the rims, the tires, the skid plate, the fender flares and the leather interior which IMO should have all been on the Rebel to start with.
The wheels are Mopar bead lock rims. The fender flares we already know the part number for. I'm not sure about the skid plate.

I was told that the Rebel X was to be an example of what you can do to the Rebel if you want to and uses all Mopar parts.

I'm the same. I saw the Rebel X in Detroit and that is what sparked my interest. I want the copper colour without the blue stripe, fender flares, and leather. A hidden front winch option would be nice as well.

Q

·
0 Posts
Someone posted the other day that he was going to post the part number from Mopar for the bolt on fender flares

1 - 20 of 39 Posts