Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I brought my new Rebel home a few days ago, I stopped at the first service station near the dealer and checked the oil. No problem. I wish I had thought to check the tire pressures, even via the TPMS readout. My bad. Turns out each tire was in inflated to 80 psi! I reduced the pressures accordingly. No wonder the ride was a little stiffer/noisier than I expected on the drive home.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Hey congrats and welcome! Great tip. Thanks for sharing. Is there anything that stands out on the rebel that made you say wow, i want this truck? Just curious. For me it was the red interior.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey congrats and welcome! Great tip. Thanks for sharing. Is there anything that stands out on the rebel that made you say wow, i want this truck? Just curious. For me it was the red interior.
I was debating among the Rebel, the RAM 1500 Sport/Night Edition or a 2500 Power Wagon. Well, since I have a 2500 4X4 Cummins, the Power Wagon would have been a little overkill. The Sport/Night Edition is a very nice truck, but the Rebel (especially in black, and with the Black Rebel Group) did it for me. It's all about personal preference, but this is just one bad ass truck that has the capabilities I need. I'm off the paved/flat road a lot. And what's not to like about the interior - I'm liking these bucket seats a little more each time I climb in.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I was debating among the Rebel, the RAM 1500 Sport/Night Edition or a 2500 Power Wagon. Well, since I have a 2500 4X4 Cummins, the Power Wagon would have been a little overkill. The Sport/Night Edition is a very nice truck, but the Rebel (especially in black, and with the Black Rebel Group) did it for me. It's all about personal preference, but this is just one bad ass truck that has the capabilities I need. I'm off the paved/flat road a lot. And what's not to like about the interior - I'm liking these bucket seats a little more each time I climb in.
Amen brother.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I was not really a fan of the Red, but when I saw the Black Edition I had to have one. Prior to this truck I had a blacked out Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Express Black Ram Edition , but that was a real job to keep it clean. It also had Ram Boxes with Roll and Lock bed cover, Westin Side Steps, tinted windows, vent shades, kicker complete stereo with 2-12's under the back seat. I am including a picture of my 1967 dodge ram that I also no longer have.
My 14 Ram.jpg

008.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts