Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second day checking this site out. This site is a lot faster (less ads popping up) then dodgeram.com and is customized to my new truck but no one around.
My local dealer not the one I bought from told me only one rebel per dealership; Truth? maybe.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The dealer I normally go to had no Rebels but their sister dealership in another city had 3. I went over there and purchased the last one they had.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered mine July 8Th. Told it will arrive at the dealer around the 11th of September. I am in Oklahoma, a bit south of Tulsa.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought mine on July 17th and pick it up the following Tuesday..... beats the hell out of the 2010 Dakota I was driving.....

·
Registered
153 Posts
They had one at the dealership I went to without the ram boxes, but I wanted one with them. So they had to drive the one I wanted down from a different dealership. I guess that one got in an accident on the way down, so they had to send me another one. I lost the rear defrost, but gained the anti slip differential. I absolutely love my new Rebel.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I picked my up on Sept 5th from Londonderry Dooge
If your in the Edmonton area we will have to take em out some day. I tested mine out the other day hunting and I love the off road suspension. There were a couple spots where I thought I was gonna be stranded in the bush and it powered through it all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If your in the Edmonton area we will have to take em out some day. I tested mine out the other day hunting and I love the off road suspension. There were a couple spots where I thought I was gonna be stranded in the bush and it powered through it all.
I don't know a lot of areas to around here. But ya for sure

1 - 19 of 19 Posts