Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering where everyone put their switches for auxiliary lights. I just installed some rock lights on mine and the only thing left to do is actually wire them. They are bluetooth controlled and don't come with a remote and I was originally planning on wiring them directly to power, but for some reason, the bluetooth keeps disconnecting on me, so I now want to add a switch for power so if the app fails again, I still have a way to power down and not kill the battery. I just need to know where the best place for a switch would be. What did y'all do?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey guys, I was wondering where everyone put their switches for auxiliary lights. I just installed some rock lights on mine and the only thing left to do is actually wire them. They are bluetooth controlled and don't come with a remote and I was originally planning on wiring them directly to power, but for some reason, the bluetooth keeps disconnecting on me, so I now want to add a switch for power so if the app fails again, I still have a way to power down and not kill the battery. I just need to know where the best place for a switch would be. What did y'all do?
Built this out of ABS plastic and used switches from Oracle (sorry, only pic I could find was from Instagram)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.