Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any used gt models for the life of me. Or just new gt models on the lot. I asked a local dealer here and they told me they'd have to order. I'm in the dfw area, is there anywhere nearby I can find one of these models?

Also, realistically is the ride quality on the OEM shocks or air ride more comfortable? Or even comfortable at all? I need something more family friendly than a bagged challenger.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
182 Posts
My Air Suspension is plenty comfortable for the family. In fact my truck has become the family hauler over my wife’s Outlander…. Mostly because I end up driving everywhere, but also because the interior of the truck has lots of room and is a pleasure to drive

·
Registered
98 Posts
Air ride is by far more comfortable. However; as noted on this forum I would not do it if you have freezing weather. Here in Arizona one of my rear airbags developed a slow leak after 90k miles / 5 years. It cost $1,100 otd to replace the rear two bags and the truck rides great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Love the air suspension in my 2022 Rebel GT. The truck is the best truck I have had. I bought in Feb 22 and already have 20k miles on it. I regularly use it for work (highway driving) and it is very comfortable. It has the power when I need it, sounds great, rides great and yet still quiet in the cab. You could not ask for a nicer riding family truck. I have 2 teenage boys that are very tall (6'+) that can ride comfortable in the back. Probably can't find any used ones because no one wants to give them up! I bought the 7 year unlimited mileage warranty and I plan to keep it that long and longer!

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Automotive side marker light

1 - 5 of 5 Posts