Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have reserved a 16 Rebel that the dealer ordered without a tonneau cover. I like the looks of the factory cover but the parts dept can't seem to find out how to order one and they tell me one can't be added to the truck on order. Anyone know where to find one?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks for the response. I got a call from the parts dept today and they found a way to order a stock cover but the cost is about $1100 uninstalled. I will be exploring the websight you sent, thanks!
He is right tonneau covers world is an awsome site and their customer service is awsome.. thats were i bought my cover for my last truck

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the response. I got a call from the parts dept today and they found a way to order a stock cover but the cost is about $1100 uninstalled. I will be exploring the websight you sent, thanks!
I have a brand new one ( Mopar w/Ram insignia) that came on my Rebel if you are interested.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Does anyone know what model BAK cover is being used on the Rebel. I like the look of the stock cover bus without the logos.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts