Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe how hard it is to find a tool box to fit in my rebel???? I guess profile has to under 11" or have the beveled corners....really kind of ridiculous....your thoughts????

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here's what I got. It fits really well and very easy to install yourself. It's a Husky 40 in universal tool box. They run about 260 at Home Depot. Got a bunch of tools, gear and rope. Totally worth getting. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sweet. Maybe put it up front by tailgate so you have easier access?
Yeah that's a convenient option too. I use the bed and tailgate with bed extender so for me it works closer to the cab. Keep us posted on what you end up getting and what works for you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't believe how hard it is to find a tool box to fit in my rebel???? I guess profile has to under 11" or have the beveled corners....really kind of ridiculous....your thoughts????
I know what you mean. I think I found one. Waiting for delivery. Cross bed tool box from Better Built #79212422 SEC series low profile narrow single lid crossover tool box. 69" top side x 60" inner. carid.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.