Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Haven't got to the dealer yet.

Votes: 2 8.3%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wondering who's axle got replaced vs inspected.
Someone here had the same build month I did and didn't get the axle replaced.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I will let you know once I have a chance to get in the dealership...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Have mine scheduled to take in and get checked in about a week. Dealer said FCA is no longer sending out axle shafts, the dealer has to inspect first then if needed to replace it they can order one and get it in the next day. My dealer said they have replaced about 5 out of the 10 they had inspected thus far. Kind of a crappy response from FCA considering most people who need to get it replaced are going to be without their vehicle for atleast a day or two day until the replacement comes in, luckily my dealer will give a loaner vehicle if needed.

·
Registered
187 Posts
What build months were mostly effected? Mine was built in November. My dealer didn't have any pending recalls at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine had a July build date,
I called the place I bought it and the service manager said only one out of fifteen was replaced. The place I took it (home town) said they replaced three so far. That was 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Had mine replaced in October. It had gone bad and was making a lot of noise. Dealer had it about 6 days while they waited on axle. They at least gave me loaner ram. Works great now

·
Registered
95 Posts

Odly none of the recall work they did is showing up on the moparowner site yet. which i find strange given it was over 2 weeks ago now

·
Registered
108 Posts
Had mine replaced yesterday and have put a little over a 100 miles on it since with no issues yet. Was pretty painless, except for the loaner vehicle they gave me, a freaking Chrysler T&C.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts