Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DSorry, I had to do the catchy title! :p

So I just got my Rebel 2 days ago. So everytime I turn the vehicle on or an auto start on a cold morning my heated steering wheel and heated seat come on automatically. Is this a setting or do I have a CPU issue? I remember somebody posted not to long ago about having issues with a heated seat. Is there a setting I need to switch for auto or cold morning starts?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
If it's under 40 it will come in automatically if the setting is enabled in the settings.

·
Registered
183 Posts
One of my favorite features about the new RAMs. It's also nice in the summer to have it turn on the AC seats.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
One of my favorite features about the new RAMs. It's also nice in the summer to have it turn on the AC seats.
I'm coming 30 minutes south to swap out trucks for the summer with you... One option I couldn't find on the Rebel when I was searching. .ugh

Reactions: Thatguy0129

·
Registered
492 Posts
I had the cooling seat feature in one of my previous cars. Loved it in the summer kinda disappointed about not having it, I'll get over it.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I had the cooling seat feature in one of my previous cars. Loved it in the summer kinda disappointed about not having it, I'll get over it.
We aren't allowed to get over it around here

Reactions: Thatguy0129
Q

·
0 Posts
Is that the Dual climate control zone thing, that your reffering to about the heated and cooled seats?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I though he was talking about on another truck of his. Must have misread it, I thought it wasn't an option. :confused:
Possibly I am confused myself

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Possibly I am confused myself
I think he was in references to how the newer rams have that option. In pretty sure the Laramie and Longhorn do. As far as heated seats...first time I ever tried one swore I pee'd my pants if you arnt ready for it or didn't know the car you were in had it :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
For my 2016 Rebel, air cooled seats were not an option, though I had on my 2010 Laramie...Great for rides with the wife when I let something slip and this helped me share the air...hahahaha
I think it is more of an option when you can add leather seats due to them heating up in summer heat... I attempted correction by tinting front windows.

Cheers
Nick

1 - 20 of 25 Posts