Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Rebel bumper and grill are bolt-on to a 2015 1500 4x4? I'm trying to get a better approach angle.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
The Rebel is a 2015/2016 1500 4x4. There is no frame difference between the 2 years in the front end. And the bumper is the same part for both years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm trying to fit a Rebel bumper to a non-Rebel, Ram 1500. I know 2015 and 2016 are the same, but are there differences between the Rebel and non-Rebel that would prevent fitting the bumper? I have the parts diagram and there are numerous brackets, but I don't have an easy way to compare. I've set mine side by side with a Rebel at the dealer, and the painted sheet metal of the hood and fenders seems to be identical, just that the bumper is mounted higher and the grill is not as tall.

Thanks.

Q

·
0 Posts
I'm trying to fit a Rebel bumper to a non-Rebel, Ram 1500. I know 2015 and 2016 are the same, but are there differences between the Rebel and non-Rebel that would prevent fitting the bumper? I have the parts diagram and there are numerous brackets, but I don't have an easy way to compare. I've set mine side by side with a Rebel at the dealer, and the painted sheet metal of the hood and fenders seems to be identical, just that the bumper is mounted higher and the grill is not as tall.

Thanks.
Don't be a Hack. As the guys say to me. Buy the truck already. I'm. Actually buying one. Not being a hack and making a fake version.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sounds like someone is trying to pretend they have a rebel without actually buying one, lol. The bumper and grill are unique features of the Rebel, why not just buy one if you want the look anyways?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts